Forum francophone du clan du Phénix
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

L5R CCG, clan du Phénix

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

[EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Asako Sojiro

Asako Sojiro

[EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination Empty
MessageSujet: [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination   [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination Icon_minitimeLun 26 Mar - 1:33

Citation :
I played enlightenment at Atlantic City. Report and decklist follow, but note that this deck probably won't be legal for long, since Courtesy of the Crane will probably be errata'd.

Rd 1: Dragon kensai. He's a new player and still learning the game. My deck does what it's meant to, buying guys and gold for a few turns then dropping all 5 rings T4. 1-0

Rd 2: ToP honor. Ironically, I'm playing against my own Atlanta deck, with 3 card changes. He goes first and his dynasty draw is great. He doesn't see a courtier though. On my T4 he's at 31 honor after using his box. But I drop all 5 rings to win. 2-0.

Rd 3: Scorp dishonor. On my T4 I'm one card short of enlightenment (sneak attack) so I try to force the issue by cycling 3 cards, including a Walk that I can't afford. But I don't draw into anything useful. Discarding the Walk means that I don't manage to enlighten T5 either and while I enlighten T6, he dishonors me out. 2-1.

Rd 4: Unicorn shugenja blitz. This guy goes for a T1 guy. I buy a T2 Shunsuko which, with the box, is enough to stop him from investing in a T2 attack. He takes two T3 but I enlighten T4 and he scoops. 3-1.

Rd 5: Crab berzerkers. I buy a T2 Chukage and a Crane. Then enlighten T3. An opening hand of honesty/courtesy/courtesy does that... especially when you flip Jurojin's. He gets one guy in play. 4-1.

Rd 6: Spider kensai. He gets a T2 Kanpeki. I play Void T2, Earth/Fire/Air T3 and Water T4, though Kanpeki nearly stops me. 5-1.

Rd 7: Crab scouts. He doesn't take one T3, I enlighten T4, and he's left trying to take 4 provinces with 4 guys. 6-1.

6-1 places me 4th after Swiss and I finally get top Phoenix. DiBat was my one loss and he's undefeated.

T16: Mike, Crab berzerkers.
My deck comes out a bit odd in this game just feeling a bit clunky. But he buys a T3 Hotako (after taking a province with Duty) when I only have one Water shugenja in play, and I don't quite have everything I need to ambush straight off (missing Earth). That's key - then I try to ambush/sneak/shoot Hotako and he feigns. A game I was always trying to catch up - I used my Interference in his T4 to stop him taking more than 1 province, which means I have no answer in my T5 when I ambush his bowed Hotako (with no sneak left) and he brings in a bezerker from his province. He delays my sendhome and takes out my shugenja, so I concede.

Decklist:

Temple of Purity / BK xp / BH xp

Dynasty (40)
3 Silver Mine
3 Prosperous Village
3 Small Farm
3 Tranquil Garden
1 The Seekers' Temple
1 Imperial Treasury
1 Temples of Gisei Toshi

Jurojin's Blessing
Shiba's Guidance xp
Twisted Fate (the one card in the deck that could come out, but it sometimes saves you from needing to discard a spell or gives you the chance to drop rings a turn earlier)
Wisdom Gained
The Second City

3 Agasha Ryo
3 Mahatsu
3 Asako Moeru
3 Isawa Shunsuko
3 Kakita Seishi
3 Asahina Yasutora
Asako Chukage
Isawa Mitsuko xp

Fate (40)

3 Honesty of the Phoenix
3 Courtesy of the Crane
3 Introspection
3 Meeting the Keepers
3 String of Victories
3 Ambush
2 A Brave New World
1 Sneak Attack
1 Interference
1 Peace
(no A Game of Dice. It's too slow. The deck aims to drop all its rings in one turn).

2 Satoshi's Dual Warfans

3 Walking the Way
3 Strength of the Tsunami
1 Unnatural Flood
1 A Dragon's Favor
1 Thunder's Wrath
1 All Within the World

5 Rings.

I'd play the same deck again with no changes. It takes a bit to learn to play - but as you can see from the report it's capable of consistently enlightening on turn 4. That's very hard to stop.

Le deck qui illumine regulierement t4, ca depote quand meme.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Naga

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination   [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar - 0:15

je l'ai monté et joué, ça illumine effectivement t4. Problème, sauver ta province face à un monksai, un lion bourre, un scorp paragon qui a une sneak...
Naga

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination   [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar - 0:16

et j'ai viré twisted fate pour mettre Benefices of the Emperor, avec succès.
Yahiko

Yahiko

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination   [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination Icon_minitimeVen 19 Avr - 13:47

Je remonte ce vieux sujet
Aucun deck ne me fait tripper en EE alors j'ai 2 solutions :
- jouer faceless
- jouer illu

Je vais choisir la 2eme solution^^
Du coup ce deck me semble etre une bonne base de travail
Le truc c'est qu'il date un peu.

Que verriez vous pour le remettre a jour?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination   [EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination Icon_minitime

[EE][Top 16 Atlantic city] Turbo illumination
Page 1 sur 1